WWA Partners Ash Wright and Joe Williams together have a combined depth of experience in organizing and mobilizing voter efforts that makes their agency the go-to for campaigns.
- We believe that senior leadership, on the ground, is key.
- Focus. We prefer to have a short list of grassroots clients, deliver exceptional results, and build long term relationships.
- Exclusivity. We will not pursue, nor will we accept, ‘partner’ campaigns within a targeted region without prior notification and approval from you. Our staff is their to work for you…not develop new business.
- Data Observation & Collection. Our staff is trained to observe and collect key information.
- Passion. We find passionate people committed to the Party/Cause.
- Accessibility. Go straight to the top, no need to deal with a middleman.
- Commitment. Senior Leadership on the ground, connected to the project.
- Team Dynamic. Happy, motivated grassroots staffer deliver better results.
- Respect the Lane. If we’re hired to do grassroots…our focus is grassroots.
Accountability & Quality Control
We are always mindful to Stick to the Budget
- Ethics and Disclosure. All leadership team members, walkers and support staff are required to sign a contract before beginning work. This contract includes an NDA, a non-compete, and clearly outlines compensation, work requirements, and any stipends/bonuses.
- Find the Best. We work to identify the most affordable and efficient vendors -- travel, rental cars, lodging – and all vendor relationships are available for review by the client at any time.
- Use the Market. Multiple fair market prices are identified and evaluated by the Grassroots Management Team before any decision is made. We put in the extra work to save dollars whenever that is a possibility.
- Accuracy. Tracked movement, daily/weekly reports, target numbers.
- Quality Measures. Well trained staff delivering pin-point messaging, constantly coached, trained, and tested.
- Communication. Daily/weekly updates, feedback, two-way messaging.
- Transparency. Just ask us.
Current & Past Clients
- National Republican Senatorial Committee
- Republican Party of Texas
- Republican Party of Pennsylvania
- Republican Party of New Mexico
- Republican Party of Texas, Victory
- Texas Republican County Chairmen's Association
- Lone Star College System
- Texas Citizens Coalition
- Texan's Against High Speed Rail
- Constitutional Restoration of State Sovereignty PAC
- United Republicans of Texas
- Land Commissioner George P Bush
- Congressman Kevin Brady
- State Senator Nancy Collins
- State Representative Cecil Bell
- State Representative Mark Keough
- State Delegate Mark Dudenhefer
- County Judge Craig Doyal
- County Judge Ben Leman
- County Attorney JD Lambright
- Constable Philip Cash
- County Commissioner Vincent Morales
- City Council Member Mark Ellis
- City Council Member Lydia Montgomery
- City Council Member Don Johnson
- City Council Member Harish Jajoo
- City Council Member Terasa Roberson Cobern
- School Board Member Stephanie Adams